These are the rules for sponsored posts:
- For legal reasons, I’ll add the following sentence at the very beginning of the article with the following formatting:
This is a sponsored article.
- < 1.000 words: 200 USD incl. taxes
- 1.000-1.500 words: 300 USD incl. taxes
- > 1500 words: 400 USD incl. taxes
For each sponsored blog post, you’ll get a shoutout via email to my entire list (> 600 hostel owners).
How it works:
- 1) Write me an email (email@example.com) and tell me how long your article is going to be. (see pricing above)
- 2) Add your billing address in your email: business name + address + VAT-number (if applicable)
- 3) I’ll create an invoice that has to be paid upfront.
- 4) As soon as I’ve received the money, I’ll upload the article you’ve provided within 24 hours.
- 5) I’ll send you the link via email so that you can make sure everything is alright.
- 6) I’ll email my list with the link to your article.
- If your article contains offensive content (e.g. pornography), I’ll decline your offer and refund the money.
- Do-follow links in the article are allowed.
- You provide the article – I’m only the publisher.
- As long as I own this website, your article will stay online. But there’s no guarantee.